Subject: FW: Invitation to be represented at the Erasmus Generation Meeting 2024
From: "SM Info"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 15:59:42 +0200

Tere,

Edastame vastavalt kuuluvusele.

Dokumendihaldus

Sotsiaalministeerium

From: Ksenija Poltavets <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2024 3:24 PM
Subject: Invitation to be represented at the Erasmus Generation Meeting 2024

Dear colleagues,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Erasmus Student Network Estonia in 
order to invite you to take part in the upcoming Erasmus Generation Meeting, 
the largest student conference focusing on the Erasmus+ programme, which 
will take place in Seville.

We believe that your support, whether in the form of monetary contributions 
or merchandise, would greatly enhance Estonia's representation during this 
event and contribute to the positive experience of the participants.

Merchandise - would be shared during the “Expo” and monetary support would 
be used to cover the transportation fees of our delegation to join the 
event. We have 16 participants joining, out of which 4 are representing ESN 
Estonia national board.

Below you can find all the important information about the event. If you 
have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. Please 
get back to me as soon as possible and no later than 17.03.2024.

Visit the Website of the Erasmus Generation! 
<https://meeting.erasmusgeneration.org/?utm_source=page&utm_medium=link&utm_id=portal&utm_content=header>

The Erasmus Generation Meeting is the largest student-led event focusing on 
learning mobility and the implementation of the Erasmus+ programme, and it 
seeks to provide a unique space to bring together students, alumni and 
authorities working on Erasmus+ and other mobility programmes. We expect 
this year’s event to gather more than 1500 participants. This 
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJflPS9eRk> short video and 
<https://www.esn.org/news/egm-2023-you-are-owners-future-europe> this 
article summarise last year’s edition, which took place in Bucharest and 
celebrated the European Year of Skills. The event is already the largest 
Erasmus alumni gathering in Europe, and it is part of our strategy to 
gradually expand the number of participants in the next few years, making it 
a key yearly celebration of the societal role of the Erasmus+ programme.

The theme of the event

Under the theme of Removing barriers to active and equal participation, the 
2024 edition will have two main pillars: Inclusive international 
opportunities for all students and young people and Participation in 
democratic life in light of the European Parliament elections in 2024. Both 
topics will build on last year and are at the core of improving the 
international experiences of young people from all over the world and the 
development of Europe. EGM will be the space where the future leaders of the 
world, the students, gather to exchange ideas, lift one another up, and work 
together. They will discuss how we can improve engagement with the governing 
forces of the world and push for inclusiveness for international 
opportunities with those working to remove the barriers that stop young 
people from actively and equally participating.

The event will feature ESN's flagship project, “ 
<https://www.esn.org/news/erasmus-generation-in-action-launch> Erasmus 
Generation in Action”, co-funded by the European Parliament, which seeks to 
mobilise the Erasmus Generation to participate in democratic life and 
increase their awareness and engagement in regard to opportunities and 
benefits offered by the EU, with a specific focus on the elections of the 
European Parliament taking place a few weeks after the event.

All information for this year’s event can be found here in this info note. 
To register, you can follow this link.

Content of EGM

We would like to announce that the content gathered from the Erasmus 
Generation Meeting 2024 participants during the sessions will be used for 
ESNs’ contribution to the new EU long-term budget and, subsequently, to our 
contribution to the new Erasmus + Programme.

We are looking forward to seeing how ESN can better shape the future of 
Erasmus+.

Thank you for considering our invitation, and we look forward to the 
possibility of partnering

-- 

Ksenija Poltavets

President of ESN Estonia

 Mobile: +372 56285777

 Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  / [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

————————————————

Erasmus Student Network Estonia

Pikk tn 14-206, Tartu linn

Tartu maakond, 51013

www.esn.ee <http://www.esn.ee/>